5 X ROW
:50 sec Easy
:10 sec Hard
5/5 DB Windmill
10 G2OH w/PLATE
10 STEP UP
100 Su jump rope
Diver Bomb, Table top twist opener, Lunge flow
WOD ACTIVE RECOVERY
1) 1 TGU each arm L&R
2) 15 Russian Swings 53/35lb (24/16kg)
3) 2 High box jumps + 10 cossack squats (5/side)
4) 40-60 DU (SU 120-180)
Choose a rep scheme and loading that allows you to move fast and efficiently, with little fatigue, completing the set within 45 seconds, allowing 15 seconds for transition and recovery.
Complete the following isometric endurance workout for 2-3 full rounds – sticking to 20:20 (20 seconds on / 20 seconds off):
1. L-sit hold
2. Pull-up hold
3. Handstand hold (back facing wall)
4. Table top hold (VIDEO)
– Start with the L-sit hold on time zero, then hold for 20 seconds, then rest for 20 seconds. Start the pull-up hold on time 40 seconds and hold for 20 seconds, before resting for 20 seconds and so on…
– Regress to a tuck-sit hold (bent knees) if you can’t do a straight legged L-sit hold. Hands can be pronated or supinated for the pull-up hold. Push tall in your handstand and maintain good form throughout each exercise.
– On the table top – arms shoulder width apart and push your hips up as high as you can to the ceiling.