WED PARTNER WOD POSTED EARLY
• “One of the worst days in America’s history saw some of the bravest acts in Americans’ history. We’ll always honor the heroes of 9/11. And here at this hallowed place, we pledge that we will never forget their sacrifice.”
—President George W. Bush at the Pentagon in 2008
• “If we learn nothing else from this tragedy, we learn that life is short and there is no time for hate.”
—Sandy Dahl, wife of Flight 93 pilot Jason Dahl, in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in 2002
In Remembrance of 9/11 and the lives lost let’s come together and sweat this thru this partner workout.
Warm up 2x
EMOM 10 min
Minute 1: 15/12 Calorie Row
Minute 2: 15 Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Minute 3: 12/9 Calorie Row
Minute 4: 5 Strict Pull-ups, 10 Push-ups, 15 Air Squats
Minute 5: 1 Minute Spidermans + Lunge w instep
• “Always Remembered” is an annual workout done to honor those who lost their lives on 9/11/01 in the terrorist attacks in New York City
• The 2001 meter row represents the year.
• The 4 rounds represents the four planes.
• The 9 Rope Climbs represents the month.
• The 11 Bear Complexes represent the day.
• The 2977 meter row represents the lives lost.
• We’ll grab a buddy and work hard for those who lost their lives 18 years ago today
• This is a longer workout that takes between 35-45 minutes to complete
• After completing the 2011 meter row, partners will work through the four rounds of rope climbs and bear complexes before finishing with the 2977 meter row
• Teammates can split up the work however they see fit
• 1 Bear Complex: 1 Power Clean + 1 Front Squat + 1 Push Press + 1 Back Squat + 1 Back Rack Push Press
• The limiting factor on the barbell will likely be the push press or back rack push press
• Choose a weight that you could complete 20+ reps unbroken when fresh
• If teammates are using different weights, it’s ok to use 2 barbells
Teams of 2:
Buy-In: 2001 Meter Row
9 Rope Climbs
11 Bear Complexes (135/95)
Cash-Out: 2977 Meter Row