Wednesday EARLY POST
Minute 1: 1 Minute Easy row or bike
Minute 2: 1 Minute Inchworms
Minute 3: 30 Seconds Front Plank + 30 Seconds of Sit-ups
On the 2:00 x 5 Sets:
9 Overhead Squats (115/85)
6 CTB Pull-Ups
1-3 Bar Muscle-Ups
• Barbell cycling and gymnastics. Fine tuning this combination.
• A moderate load on the OHS, where we can cycle through without a pause for all five rounds.
• Aim is to move directly into the gymnastic complex to follow.
• Naturally, OHS take a toll on our pulling/grip strength, resulting in a effective training combination.
WOD (20 min w/rest)
20/15 cal row
30 Shuttle Runs (10 Meters)
Max Calorie Row
Rest 4 Minutes Between Rounds
• we are fine tuning our engine, but not overdoing it for Friday.
• Let’s push our intensity, but focus on consistency across the three rounds.
• 20 Burpees per round