Let’s start off 2020 with a check list for our fitness Goals.
What do you want to improve?
Why or what are your reasons?
How will you attain or do it?
Use the SMART rule when doing making your goals.
Now that it’s a New Year and your motivated to kick off 2020 with everything you got. Remember commitment is just as important as a reason to start what ever it may be.
So let’s get to it and give our 💯 %
Happy NEW YEAR 🥳
200 m run
15 Glute Bridges
10 Russian Baby Makers
1 Minute Barbell Overhead Hold
Warm up Prep
Take 4-6 Sets to Build to Opening 50%
Box Front Squats
On the Minute x 10:
2 Box Front Squats
Sets 1-2: 50% of 1RM Front Squat
Sets 3-4: 55% of 1RM Front Squat
Sets 5-7: 60% of 1RM Front Squat
Sets 8-10: 65% of 1RM Front Squat
• The goal on these Box Front Squats is speed off the box
• We’ll pause for 1 full second on the box, then fire up from our seated position
• Set the box (or plates) just below parallel
• Perform 2 reps every minute on the minute for 10 minutes (20 reps total)
• These percentages are based on your 1RM Front Squat:
20 Russian Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
200 Meter Run