We will continue to remain open and will keep you updated Otherwise. That being said.. We have rules and are serious about doing our best to ensure the health of our members and community.
VISITORS & DROP-IN’S
We love our visitors and drop ins, unfortunately we will not be allowing drop in visitors during this time until future notice.
CLEANING & EQUIPMENT
-No sharing equipment or bars.
-Clean all of your area, equipment. We have Clorox and disinfectant.
We will be doing our part in cleaning the gym more frequently.
-Class will finish earlier to be able to clean before next class.
STAY HOME IF:
You or your kids have a runny nose
Feeling Run down, tired.
If you are Traveling out of island or state PLEASE stay home give the adequate time needed to ensure your health and for the safety of your community.
We are taking extreme precautions for these next few weeks.
IT IS OUR RESPONSIBILITY
To our Community, Family, friends during this pandemic
To work together to get thru this and do our part.
No congregating inside the gym, please feel free to go to the park and do so there .
If you are uncomfortable with large class times like 4:30 we do have smaller classes like 8 am, 11& 5:30 pm.
1 Minute Row
10 PVC Pass Throughs
10 Air Squats
:20 Second Hollow Hold
On the 1:30 x 5 Sets:
1 Power Snatch
1 Overhead Squat
1 Squat Snatch
Set 1: 55% of 1RM Snatch
Set 2: 60% of 1RM Snatch
Sets 3-5: 60-70% of 1RM Snatch
• 5 Complexes, completed every 90 seconds
• Written out, this is on the 0:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, and 6:00
• This complex does not need to be completed unbroken (can drop after the overhead squat rep)
• The flow breaks down a squat snatch into two parts (power + overhead squat), resulting in better movement for the third and full snatch rep
• Focus on our footwork here today
• Although the first rep is indeed a “power”, our footwork should not be different than the squat snatch – only the depth of the catch
• Loading here is intended to be on the moderately heavy side
• Let’s move well here with the focus point above (footwork)
21 Power Snatches (95/65)
5 Rounds of “Cindy”
21 Overhead Squats (95/65)
5 Rounds of “Cindy”
21 Squat Snatches (95/65)
• In this chipper workout, we’ll alternate between barbell movements and bodyweight movements
• This workout is designed to be light with a medium time domain, using weights and variations that allow us to always keep moving forward
• We expect this workout to take around 9-16 minutes to complete
3 Giant Sets:
20 Goodmorning empty bar
15 Weighted Hollow Rocks
10 Strict Pull-ups
Rest 2 Minutes Between Sets