HBD TODD #TrueBD
6AM Cancelled For the rest of this week March 18-20 will be cancelled and we will updated on any classes further on.
8AM cancelled for Wednesday 3-18-20
5:30 HIIT Cancelled Tuesday/Thursday
•limit on 10 per class
•5:30 Crossfit class tues/Thursday to provide adequate social distance
•No Visitors, Drop in-s or new members. We will keep you updated.
•NO SHARING equipment including warm up equipment.
• Not feeling well or getting over a cold , travelled within 2 weeks? Take 14 days before coming to back.
WE ARE TRYING TO PROVIDE A SAFE PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO WORKOUT & CONTINUE AS A STESS OUTLET
SOCIAL DISTANCE NOT ISOLATION.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRISTEL BEDFORD AKA “HAMMER”
8 Minutes For Quality:
10 Wall Squats
200 Meter Row
1. Perform Full Complex with Empty Bar
2. Perform Full Complex with Light Weight
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
3 Unbroken Sets:
1 High Hang Squat Clean
1 Hang Squat Clean
1 Squat Clean
Repeat From Last Week
For clarity, we are holding onto the bar for all (9) reps. High Hang, Hang, Floor, three times through for the complex.
• Todays clean complexr is a repeat from last week
• The goal is to slightly increase your score
• Each round is 3 unbroken sets of 1 High Hang Squat Clean + 1 Hang Squat Clean + 1 Squat Clean
• These 9 reps are designed to be completed unbroken each round
• Rounds start every 4 minutes (0:00 – 4:00 – 8:00 – 12:00 – 16:00)
• Start around 40-45% of your 1RM Squat Clean and gradually increase weight as you go
2 Single DB Reverse Lunges, 20 Double-Unders
4 Single DB Reverse Lunges, 20 Double-Unders
6 Single DB Reverse Lunges, 20 Double-Unders
Continue to add (2) reverse lunges per round
2 Single DB Power Snatches, 20 Double-Unders
4 Single DB Power Snatches, 20 Double-Unders
6 Single DB Power Snatches, 20 Double-Unders
Continue to add (2) power snatches per round
Not For Time:
50 GHD Sit-ups
50 Rower Pike-ups